Terms and Conditions: When you choose to use this website, www.womensonlinepharmacy.com, it denotes that you have understood and accepted to be bound by and conform to the terms and conditions mentioned below. Do not use this Canadian online pharmacy website if you do not agree to these terms and condition. These terms and conditions incorporated or referred to here comprise the entire agreement between you and WomensOnlinePharmacy.com concerning to the subject matter, and displace any prior understandings or agreements (either electronic, oral or written) as regards to the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing, or by WomensOnlinePharmacy.com making such amendments or modifications in accordance with these terms. All products and services of WomensOnlinePharmacy.com are subject to the terms and conditions of the pertinent agreements regulating their use or sale. These Terms are to be read by you together with any terms, conditions or disclaimers provided in the pages of www.womensonlinepharmcay.com. In the event of any conflict, the terms provided in the pages of the website will prevail. Information, matter and content made available in this website may be altered any time without any notice. Changes may be undertaken to these Terms any time without notice by updating this posting. You agree to review these Terms regularly and your sustained access or use of the website will mean that you agree to any changes.
Security Policy: WomensOnlinePharmacy.com offers protection by providing 128 bit secure socket layer through security metrics. This program prevents identity theft and credit card fraud. We, at WomensOnlinePharmacy.com have also adopted reasonable security measures to shield personal information from loss, unlawful access, obliteration, abuse, alteration or revelation. As far as acceptable under law, this Canadian online pharmacy does not accept any responsibility for the unauthorized access of personal information held by WomensOnlinePharmacy.com.
Shipping, Return and Drug Policies:When you place any order at WomensOnlinePharmacy.com you are required to pay a $10 shipping and handling fee for every parcel sent anywhere in the United States. All packages will be sent by regular United States Postal Service mail. It is vital to note that not all of the products, services and Information are available in all provinces or in jurisdictions outside Canada. The Information does not comprise an offer or request to buy or sell any product, service or information to anyone in any jurisdiction in which an offer or request is not authorized or cannot be made lawfully or to any person to whom it is illegal to make an offer or request. The terms and conditions pertinent to any product, service or information will be those decided at the time of supplying the product, service or information. It is essential to be conscious of the laws of the authority in your area or that otherwise apply to you in relation to any of the matters described in this website. If you want to access the website from outside of the Canada, you will be doing so solely on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with pertinent local, national or international laws. You may not use or export or re-export the data or any copy or version in defiance of any relevant laws or guidelines, including export laws and regulations of Canada in force from every so often. When you place an online order from anywhere in Canada, please let 8 to 12 business days for the delivery. If it is an international order, allow 16 to 18 business days for delivery from the date you have confirmed the order. However, if your parcels do not arrive within the stipulated period for any unforeseen reason, we will dispatch your parcels again for no additional charges. At WomensOnlinePharmacy.com, we endeavor to have your order processed and filled within one business day of in receipt of your entire order. For further information regarding you order, please contact our Customer Care Specialist toll free at 1-888-RX-WOMEN (799-6636) between 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM (PST). WomensOnlinePharmacy.com does not accept any drugs returned by the customers owing to the following grounds:
· The pharmacist shall not allow and accept the return for use or re-use of any portion of any drug prescription or non-prescription medication (Alberta College of Pharmacists Standard 5.1 (m) Standards of Practice – The Pharmacist, January 1, 1996).
· According to the B.C. College of Pharmacists, once a medication has left the pharmacy, it cannot be returned for any reason – Bylaw 5 (33. subsection 1). In order to place an order with www.womensonlinepharmacy.com, you should possess a valid prescription from a physician licensed to practice medicine and to prescribe medications in the place of your residence. At WomensOnlinePharmacy.com, we only process orders without any prescription if the order is for any over-the-counter product. WomensOnlinePharmacy.com does not deal with any pharmaceuticals that result in developing habits or narcotic drugs, also called scheduled drugs or controlled substances in a number of countries. Our focus is basically on chronic care medications that ought to be taken by several patients in order to support or advance their life. At WomensOnlinePharmacy.com we allow the customers to order up to a three month supply of their medications provided it has been prescribed by their physician.
- The content, software, graphics, links, transactions or content made available on or via the use of this website by WomensOnlinePharmacy.com or any third party are precise, unswerving, comprehensive, apt or free from error;
- The outcome of the use of the services and/ or content offered by this website will be trustworthy;
- Any inaccuracies in the services or content will be rectified;
- The value or effectiveness of any product and/ or service of any third party that is communicated, endorsed, acquires or bought from or through this website, its services or content will fulfill your anticipations; or
- WomensOnlinePharmacy.com is not liable for any individual harm, inclusive of death, caused by your use or misuse of the website, its content or by means of any products you acquire from any third party. Under no circumstance shall WomensOnlinePharmacy.com or any third party be responsible for any damages, inclusive of with no limit, accompanying and resulting damages, personal injury/ unfair death, lost profit or damages owing to lost information or business disruption, as a result of the use or failure to use the website or the content either founded on warranty, indenture, tort or any other officially permitted conjecture and whether or not WomensOnlinePharmacy.com is counseled on the possibility of any such damages.